Row cannot be located for updating some values delphi women dating after 40 russian
hi guys,i'm really stuck the following problem "row cannot be located for updating.
some values have been change since it was last read"the detail is as followi have two table, one got part no and name and 2nd one got reorder level, max levelon table 1 i wrote the query like select * from item where name'' (i'm using ADO Query)and table 2 named level is tado table...which got datasource of above said query and linked on partno.there is situation where in item table there are 1000 record and level table got 500...i show the grid (which filled from query) and also show on the screen two dbedit field link to level table...when user scroll thru the grid it show the level again the item in dbedit field.i also put button, like add, edit and save, so if someone want to change the level of a item, it click edit button and change the value dbedit field...once done, click save button, now in some cases i get the above message...sometime i edit or add new in level table...things work someone help on it?
The error occurs will editing a record in a grid , if the user creates a new record moves onto the next record and at some point decides to come back the the first record , if any values are changed on the post the user will recive a error "Row cannot be located for updating , some values may have changed" .
The strange thing is this only happens on the two users machines , if they log onto another machine with there username & password they dont recieve this error .
Close; end; procedure Tfrm_Main.tbl_Floor Parts After Open(Data Set: TData Set); begin tbl_Seat.
After calling Post fields change their value in the db but that may not be detected by your dataset Actually ADO provides dynamic property to control Query Based Update (QBU) behavior Most of code is covered in ADOInt.pas, the appropriate event is On After Open for recordset properties (any TADOData Set), and On Create for connection properties (TADOConnection).
I guess ‘Update Criteria’ is not the solution in this case, since it deals with WHERE clause to specify fields to be used for updates.
Despite the usual minor errors in the code which occur with any new software, the system is solid, effective, and meets the business objectives---were it not for his error.
The error occurs in different modules at different times.